TRACK MEMBRANE K18 - OUTDOOR/ADVENTURE
The Track Membrane K18 is an innovative, portable filtration device idea for outdoor adventures, or for use during emergency situations. It filters available water without the use of electricity, and it does not use any chemicals at all.
Light-weight and portable, it is an easy-to-use device that allows the user to obtain clean drinking water in an outdoor environment. Perfect for adventure enthusiasts, it is also an ideal device for humanitarian purpose, disaster relief and crisis operations.
- Unique polymer film with uniform nominal membrane pore size of 0.3 micron that can consistently block out bacteria in contaminated waters
- Simple setup - just insert the drinking tube and immerse the device into available water for immediate filtration
- 100% environment friendly - zero electrical consumption
- No chemicals required for filtration
- Retains 100% efficiency throughout the span of use with regular cleaning
- Compact and lightweight